A low, sluttish woman.
- Of a dull grayish to yellowish brown.
- Of a light olive brown or khaki color.
- Faded and dull in appearance.
- Dull or commonplace in character; dreary: a drab personality. See Synonyms at dull.
- A dull grayish to yellowish or light olive brown.
- Cloth of this color or of an unbleached natural color.
- A slattern.
- A woman prostitute.
- To consort with prostitutes: "Even amid his drabbing, he himself retained some virginal airs” ( Stanislaus Joyce).
- A negligible amount: finished the work in dribs and drabs.