To banish; to drive or force (a person) from his own country; to make an exile of.
- To send into exile. See Synonyms at banish.
- To remove (oneself) from residence in one's native land.
- To give up residence in one's homeland.
- To renounce allegiance to one's homeland.
- One who has taken up residence in a foreign country.
- One who has renounced one's native land.
- Residing in a foreign country; expatriated: "She delighted in the bohemian freedom enjoyed by the expatriate artists, writers, and performers living in Rome” ( Janet H. Murray).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നാടുകടത്തുക - Naadukadaththuka | Nadukadathuka ;നാടുകടത്തൽ - Naadukadaththal | Nadukadathal ;ദേശബഹിഷ്കരണം - Dheshabahishkaranam ;പ്രവാസി - Pravaasi | Pravasi ;ദേശഭ്രഷ്ടനാക്കുക - Dheshabhrashdanaakkuka | Dheshabhrashdanakkuka ;ബഹിഷ്ക്കരണം - Bahishkkaranam ;