The process or operation of making flat, as a cylinder of glass by opening it out.
- The practice of living, with others, in a flat.
- A type of paint that dries with a flat (matt) finish; a coating of such paint.
- The process of applying a coating of flatting paint.
- A flat part of something, a flattening.
- The process of becoming flat.
- The process of causing something to become flat; the process of flattening something.
- An instance of a musical note being flatter than intended.
- A method of preserving gilding unburnished, by touching with size.
- The process of forming metal into sheets by passing it between rollers.
- Present participle of flat.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;പുകഴ്ത്തുക - Pukazhththuka | Pukazhthuka ;