Possessing or exhibiting the qualities popularly regarded as belonging to high birth and breeding; free from vulgarity, or lowness of taste or behavior; adapted to a refined or cultivated taste; polite; well-bred; as, genteel company, manners, address.
- Refined in manner; well-bred and polite.
- Free from vulgarity or rudeness.
- Elegantly stylish: genteel manners and appearance.
- Striving to convey a manner or appearance of refinement and respectability. See Synonyms at polite.
- Marked by affected and somewhat prudish refinement.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യോഗ്യമായ - Yogyamaaya | Yogyamaya ;പരിഷ്കൃതമായ - Parishkruthamaaya | Parishkruthamaya ;ശിഷ്ടാചാരനായ - Shishdaachaaranaaya | Shishdacharanaya ;സുഭഗമായ - Subhagamaaya | Subhagamaya ;സുജനമായ - Sujanamaaya | Sujanamaya ;വിനീതമായ - Vineethamaaya | Vineethamaya ;