Human nature or disposition; humanity.
- A system of thought that rejects religious beliefs and centers on humans and their values, capacities, and worth.
- Concern with the interests, needs, and welfare of humans: "the newest flower on the vine of corporate humanism” ( Savvy).
- Medicine The concept that concern for human interests, values, and dignity is of the utmost importance to the care of the sick.
- The study of the humanities; learning in the liberal arts.
- A cultural and intellectual movement of the Renaissance that emphasized secular concerns as a result of the rediscovery and study of the literature, art, and civilization of ancient Greece and Rome.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മനുഷ്യൻ - Manushyan ;ദീനവൽസനായ - Dheenavalsanaaya | Dheenavalsanaya ;മനുഷ്യനെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള - Manushyanekkurichulla ;മാനവീയമായ - Maanaveeyamaaya | Manaveeyamaya ;കരുണാർദ്രമായ - Karunaardhramaaya | Karunardhramaya ;മനുഷ്യപ്രയത്നം - Manushyaprayathnam ;