Not secure; not confident of safety or permanence; distrustful; suspicious; apprehensive of danger or loss.
- Not sure or certain; doubtful: unemployed and facing an insecure future.
- Inadequately guarded or protected; unsafe: A shortage of military police made the air base insecure.
- Not firm or fixed; unsteady: an insecure foothold.
- Lacking stability; troubled: an insecure relationship.
- Lacking self-confidence; plagued by anxiety: had always felt insecure at parties.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭദ്രമില്ലാത്ത - Bhadhramillaaththa | Bhadhramillatha ;അരക്ഷിതത്വം - Arakshithathvam ;പുഴു - Puzhu ;അസ്ഥിരമായ - Asthiramaaya | Asthiramaya ;അരക്ഷിതാവസ്ഥ - Arakshithaavastha | Arakshithavastha ;ഉറപ്പില്ലാതെ - Urappillaathe | Urappillathe ;