The quality or state of being insufficient; want of sufficiency; deficiency; inadequateness; as, the insufficiency of provisions, of an excuse, etc.
- The quality or state of being insufficient, especially:
- Moral or mental incompetence.
- Inadequate supply: an insufficiency of funds.
- Inability of a bodily part or organ to function normally: cardiac insufficiency.
- A failing; an inadequacy: pointed out the insufficiencies in my report.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അപര്യാപ്തത - Aparyaapthatha | Aparyapthatha ;അപര്യാപ്തമായ - Aparyaapthamaaya | Aparyapthamaya ;ന്യൂനത - Nyoonatha ;കുറവ് - Kuravu ;അപര്യാപ്തത - Aparyaapthatha | Aparyapthatha ;തികയാത്ത - Thikayaaththa | Thikayatha ;