Every fiftieth year, being the year following the completion of each seventh sabbath of years, at which time all the slaves of Hebrew blood were liberated, and all lands which had been alienated during the whole period reverted to their former owners.
- A specially celebrated anniversary, especially a 50th anniversary.
- The celebration of such an anniversary.
- A season or an occasion of joyful celebration.
- Jubilation; rejoicing.
- Bible In the Hebrew Scriptures, a year of rest to be observed by the Israelites every 50th year, during which slaves were to be set free, alienated property restored to the former owners, and the lands left untilled.
- Roman Catholic Church A year during which plenary indulgence may be obtained by the performance of certain pious acts.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാര്ഷികോത്സവം - Vaarshikothsavam | Varshikothsavam ;പ്രത്യേകതയുള്ള വാര്ഷികം - Prathyekathayulla Vaarshikam | Prathyekathayulla Varshikam ;50ാം വാര്ഷികം സംബന്ധിച്ച കാര്യങ്ങള് - 50aam Vaarshikam Sambandhicha Kaaryangal | 50am Varshikam Sambandhicha Karyangal ;50വാര്ഷികോത്സവം - 50vaarshikothsavam | 50varshikothsavam ;പ്രത്യേകതയുള്ള വാർഷികം - Prathyekathayulla Vaarshikam | Prathyekathayulla Varshikam ;അന്പതാം വാര്ഷികോത്സവം - Anpathaam Vaarshikothsavam | Anpatham Varshikothsavam ;