One who, or that which, jumps.
- One that jumps.
- A type of coasting sled.
- Electricity A short length of wire used temporarily to complete a circuit or to bypass a break in a circuit.
- Basketball See jump shot.
- A saddle horse that has been trained to jump over obstacles.
- A sleeveless dress worn over a blouse or sweater.
- A loose, protective garment worn over other clothes.
- A child's garment consisting of straight-legged pants attached to a biblike bodice. Often used in the plural.
- Chiefly British A pullover sweater.