To spend time lazily, whether lolling or idly sauntering; to pass time indolently; to stand, sit, or recline, in an indolent manner.
- To move or act in a lazy, relaxed way; loll: lounging on the sofa; lounged around in pajamas.
- To pass time idly: lounged in Venice till June.
- To pass (time) in a lazy, relaxed, or idle way: lounged the day away.
- A public waiting room, as in a hotel or an air terminal, often having smoking or lavatory facilities.
- A cocktail lounge.
- A living room.
- A lobby.
- A long couch, especially one having no back and a headrest at one end.