Of or pertaining to the planets; as, planetary inhabitants; planetary motions; planetary year.
- Of, relating to, or resembling the physical or orbital characteristics of a planet or the planets.
- Of or relating to the earth; terrestrial or earthly: measured the planetary tilt in degrees.
- Of or affecting the entire world; global: a planetary consensus.
- Wandering; erratic: a planetary life.
- Being or relating to a gear train consisting of a central gear with an internal ring gear and one or more pinions.