- Strictness or severity, as in temperament, action, or judgment.
- A harsh or trying circumstance; hardship. See Synonyms at difficulty.
- A harsh or cruel act.
- Medicine Shivering or trembling, as caused by a chill.
- Physiology A state of rigidity in living tissues or organs that prevents response to stimuli.
- Obsolete Stiffness or rigidity.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കഠിനതടവ് - Kadinathadavu ;ദൃഢമായി - Dhruddamaayi | Dhruddamayi ;കർക്കശതയുള്ള - Karkkashathayulla ;രൂക്ഷത - Rookshatha ;നിയമം - Niyamam ;വിറ - Vira ;