Weighing facts and arguments with a view to a choice or decision; carefully considering the probable consequences of a step; circumspect; slow in determining; -- applied to persons; as, a deliberate judge or counselor.
- Done with or marked by full consciousness of the nature and effects; intentional: mistook the oversight for a deliberate insult.
- Arising from or marked by careful consideration: a deliberate decision. See Synonyms at voluntary.
- Unhurried in action, movement, or manner, as if trying to avoid error: moved at a deliberate pace. See Synonyms at slow.
- To think carefully and often slowly, as about a choice to be made.
- To consult with another or others in a process of reaching a decision.
- To consider (a matter) carefully and often slowly, as by weighing alternatives.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആലോചനാപൂര്വ്വമായ - Aalochanaapoorvvamaaya | alochanapoorvvamaya ;കരുതിക്കൂട്ടിയുളള - Karuthikkoottiyulala ;ഹാനികരമായ - Haanikaramaaya | Hanikaramaya ;ഔപചാരികമായി ചര്ച്ച ചെയ്യുക - Aupachaarikamaayi Charcha Cheyyuka | oupacharikamayi Charcha Cheyyuka ;ചിന്തിക്കുക - Chinthikkuka ;ദോഷകരമായ - Dhoshakaramaaya | Dhoshakaramaya ;