- Not moving or able to move quickly; proceeding at a low speed: a slow train; slow walkers.
- Marked by a retarded tempo: a slow waltz.
- Taking or requiring a long time: the slow job of making bread.
- Taking more time than is usual: a slow worker; slow progress in the peace negotiations.
- Allowing movement or action only at a low speed: a slow track; a slow infield.
- Registering a time or rate behind or below the correct one: a slow clock.
- Lacking in promptness or willingness; not precipitate: They were slow to accept our invitation.
- Characterized by a low volume of sales or transactions: Business was slow today.
- Lacking liveliness or interest; boring: a slow party.
- Not having or exhibiting intellectual or mental quickness: a slow learner.
- Only moderately warm; low: a slow oven.
- So as to fall behind the correct time or rate: The watch runs slow.
- At a low speed: Go slow!
- To make slow or slower.
- To delay; retard.
- To become slow or slower.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാവധാനമായ - Saavadhaanamaaya | Savadhanamaya ;മന്ദഗതിയിലാക്കുക - Mandhagathiyilaakkuka | Mandhagathiyilakkuka ;അനാശു - Anaashu | Anashu ;ദീര്ഘസൂത്രിയായ - Dheerghasoothriyaaya | Dheerghasoothriyaya ;മന്ദമായ - Mandhamaaya | Mandhamaya ;പതുക്കെ നീങ്ങുന്നത് - Pathukke Neengunnathu ;