That branch of mathematics which investigates the relations, properties, and measurement of solids, surfaces, lines, and angles; the science which treats of the properties and relations of magnitudes; the science of the relations of space.
- The mathematics of the properties, measurement, and relationships of points, lines, angles, surfaces, and solids.
- A system of geometry: Euclidean geometry.
- A geometry restricted to a class of problems or objects: solid geometry.
- A book on geometry.
- Configuration; arrangement.
- A surface shape.
- A physical arrangement suggesting geometric forms or lines.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രേഖാഗണനം - Rekhaagananam | Rekhagananam ;രേഖാഗണിതം - Rekhaaganitham | Rekhaganitham ;ഭൂപ്രകൃതി - Bhooprakruthi ; ;ഭൂമിശാസ്ത്രം - Bhoomishaasthram | Bhoomishasthram ;ജ്യാമിതി - Jyaamithi | Jyamithi ;