The act of putting or receiving under shelter; the state of dwelling in a habitation.
- Buildings or other shelters in which people live: a shortage of housing in the city.
- A place to live; a dwelling: She came to college early to look for housing.
- Provision of lodging or shelter: the housing of refugees; a contract that includes housing.
- Something that covers, protects, or supports, especially:
- A frame, bracket, or box for holding or protecting a mechanical part: a wheel housing.
- An enclosing frame in which a shaft revolves.
- A hole, groove, or slot in a piece of wood into which another piece is inserted.
- A niche for a statue.
- Nautical The part of a mast that is below deck.
- Nautical The part of a bowsprit that is inside the hull.
- An ornamental or protective covering for a saddle.
- Trappings for a horse. Often used in the plural.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സദനം - Sadhanam ;പാര്പ്പിടങ്ങള് കൂട്ടമായി - Paarppidangal Koottamaayi | Parppidangal Koottamayi ;വീട്ടിൽ പാർപ്പിക്കൽ - Veettil Paarppikkal | Veettil Parppikkal ;നിലയം - Nilayam ;ceremonial offering to God of housing when a building is completed വാസ്തുബലി - ceremonial Offering To God Of Housing When A Building Is Completed Vaasthubali | ceremonial Offering To God Of Housing When A Building Is Completed Vasthubali ;ആലയം - Aalayam | alayam ;