Not consisting of matter; not having a material body; incorporeal; spiritual.
- To unite (one thing) with something else already in existence: incorporated the letter into her diary.
- To admit as a member to a corporation or similar organization.
- To cause to merge or combine together into a united whole.
- To cause to form into a legal corporation: incorporate a business.
- To give substance or material form to; embody.
- Linguistics To cause (a word, for example) to undergo noun incorporation.
- To become united or combined into an organized body.
- To become or form a legal corporation: San Antonio incorporated as a city in 1837.
- Linguistics To be formed by or allow formation by noun incorporation.
- Combined into one united body; merged.
- Formed into a legal corporation.