Consisting of spirit; not material; incorporeal; as, a spiritual substance or being.
- Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material. See Synonyms at immaterial.
- Of, concerned with, or affecting the soul.
- Of, from, or relating to God; deific.
- Of or belonging to a church or religion; sacred.
- Relating to or having the nature of spirits or a spirit; supernatural.
- A religious folk song of African-American origin.
- A work composed in imitation of such a song.
- Religious, spiritual, or ecclesiastical matters. Often used in the plural.