To take or seize by the way, or before arrival at the destined place; to cause to stop on the passage; as, to intercept a letter; a telegram will intercept him at Paris.
- To stop, deflect, or interrupt the progress or intended course of: intercepted me with a message as I was leaving.
- Sports To gain possession of (an opponent's pass), as in football or basketball.
- Sports To gain possession of a pass made by (an opponent), especially in football.
- Mathematics To include or bound (a part of a space or curve) between two points or lines.
- Archaic To prevent.
- Obsolete To cut off from access or communication.
- Mathematics The coordinate of a point at which a line, curve, or surface intersects a coordinate axis.
- The interception of a missile by another missile or an aircraft by another aircraft.
- Interception of a radio transmission.
- An interceptor.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വഴിക്കു തടഞ്ഞുനിറുത്തുക - Vazhikku Thadanjuniruththuka | Vazhikku Thadanjuniruthuka ;വഴിക്കുതടഞ്ഞുനിര്ത്തുക - Vazhikkuthadanjunirththuka | Vazhikkuthadanjunirthuka ;രോധിക്കുക - Rodhikkuka ;വഴിക്കു തടഞ്ഞുനിർത്തുക - Vazhikku Thadanjunirththuka | Vazhikku Thadanjunirthuka ;വഴിക്കു തടഞ്ഞു നിര്ത്തുക - Vazhikku Thadanju Nirththuka | Vazhikku Thadanju Nirthuka ;വിഘ്നപ്പെടുത്തുക - Vighnappeduththuka | Vighnappeduthuka ;