To receive with a consenting mind (something offered); as, to accept a gift; -- often followed by of.
- To answer affirmatively: accept an invitation.
- To agree to take (a duty or responsibility).
- To receive (something offered), especially with gladness or approval: accepted a glass of water; accepted their contract.
- To admit to a group, organization, or place: accepted me as a new member of the club.
- To regard as proper, usual, or right: Such customs are widely accepted.
- To regard as true; believe in: Scientists have accepted the new theory.
- To understand as having a specific meaning.
- To endure resignedly or patiently: accept one's fate.
- To be able to hold (something applied or inserted): This wood will not accept oil paints.
- To receive officially: accept the committee's report.
- To consent to pay, as by a signed agreement.
- Medicine To receive (a transplanted organ or tissue) without immunological rejection.
- To receive something, especially with favor. Often used with of.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമ്മതിക്കുക - Sammathikkuka ;കൈക്കൊള്ളുക - Kaikkolluka ;വരിക്കുക - Varikkuka ;കൈവാങ്ങുക - Kaivaanguka | Kaivanguka ;ഭജിക്കുക - Bhajikkuka ;ഉരീകരിക്കുക - Ureekarikkuka ;