Designated or distinguished by, or as by, a mark; hence; noticeable; conspicuous; as, a marked card; a marked coin; a marked instance.
- Having one or more distinguishing marks.
- Clearly defined and evident; noticeable: has a marked limp. See Synonyms at noticeable.
- Singled out, especially for a dire fate: a marked man.
- Linguistics Of or relating to that member of a pair of words or forms that explicitly denotes a particular subset of the meanings denoted by the other member of the pair. For example, of the two words lion and lioness, lion is unmarked for gender (it can denote either a male or female) whereas lioness is marked, since it denotes only females.
- Linguistics Explicitly characterized by or having a particular linguistic feature. For example, girls is marked for plural in English, whereas sheep is not.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ലാഞ്ഛിത - Laanjchitha | Lanjchitha ;ശ്രദ്ധേയമായ - Shraddheyamaaya | Shradheyamaya ;അങ്കിത - Ankitha ;വിടങ്കിത - Vidankitha ;സ്പഷ്ട്മായ - Spashdmaaya | Spashdmaya ;mark എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ ഭൂതകാലവും നാമവിശേഷണ രൂപവും - Mark Enna Padhaththinte Bhoothakaalavum Naamavisheshana Roopavum | Mark Enna Padhathinte Bhoothakalavum Namavisheshana Roopavum ;