A minute arachnid, of the order Acarina, of which there are many species; as, the cheese mite, sugar mite, harvest mite, etc. See Acarina.
- Any of various small or minute arachnids of the order Acarina that are often parasitic on animals and plants, infest stored food products, and in some species transmit disease.
- A very small contribution or amount of money.
- A widow's mite.
- A very small object, creature, or particle.
- A coin of very small value, especially an obsolete British coin worth half a farthing.
- a mite To a small degree; somewhat: That remark was a mite unfair.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുരുഷമൈഥുമായ - Purushamaithumaaya | Purushamaithumaya ;അത്യല്പസംഖ്യ - Athyalpasamkhya ;ചെറുസംഭാവന - ചെറുസംഭാവന ;ഒട്ടുമില്ല - Ottumilla ;പ്രകൃതിവിരുദ്ധഭോഗമായ - Prakruthiviruddhabhogamaaya | Prakruthivirudhabhogamaya ;പുഴു - Puzhu ;