A heavy mallet, used to drive wedges, beat pavements, etc.
- Any of numerous insects of the order Coleoptera, having biting mouthparts and forewings modified to form horny coverings that protect the underlying pair of membranous hind wings when at rest.
- An insect resembling a member of the order Coleoptera.
- To make one's way or move like a beetle: "Chambermaids . . . beetled from bedroom to bedroom loaded with . . . champagne” ( Vanity Fair).
- Jutting; overhanging: beetle brows.
- To jut; overhang: "The rocks often beetled over the road” ( Washington Irving).
- A heavy mallet with a large wooden head.
- A small wooden household mallet.
- A machine with revolving wooden hammers that gives fabrics a lustrous sheen.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൈലിന്ദം - Mailindham ;അളി - Ali ;ഭൃംഗം - Bhrumgam ;മധുകരം - Madhukaram ;ബംഭരം - Bambharam ;സരഘ - Saragha ;