A bread basket; also, a wicker basket (used commonly in pairs) for carrying fruit or other things on a horse or an ass
- A large wicker basket, especially:
- One of a pair of baskets carried on the shoulders of a person or on either side of a pack animal.
- A basket carried on a person's back.
- A basket or pack, usually one of a pair, that fastens to the rack of a bicycle and hangs over the side of one of the wheels.
- A framework of wire, bone, or other material formerly used to expand a woman's skirt at the hips.
- A skirt or an overskirt puffed out at the hips.