A sack or pouch, used for holding anything; as, a bag of meal or of money.
- A container of flexible material, such as paper, plastic, or leather, that is used for carrying or storing items.
- A handbag; a purse.
- A piece of hand luggage, such as a suitcase or satchel.
- An organic sac or pouch, such as the udder of a cow.
- An object that resembles a pouch.
- Nautical The sagging or bulging part of a sail.
- The amount that a bag can hold.
- An amount of game taken or legally permitted to be taken.
- Baseball A base.
- Slang An area of interest or skill: Cooking is not my bag.
- Slang A woman considered ugly or unkempt.
- To put into or as if into a bag.
- To cause to bulge like a pouch.
- To capture or kill as game: bagged six grouse.
- Informal To gain possession of; capture.
- Slang To fail to attend purposely; skip: bagged classes for the day and went to the beach.
- Slang To stop doing or considering; abandon: bagged the idea and started from scratch.
- To pack items in a bag.
- To hang loosely.
- To swell out; bulge.
- bag and baggage With all one's belongings.
- bag and baggage To a complete degree; entirely.
- bag it Slang To cease discussion of an issue: Finally in disgust I told my debating opponent to bag it.
- bag it Slang To bring along one's lunch, as in a paper bag: I don't like cafeteria food, so I always bag it.
- in the bag Assured of a successful outcome; virtually accomplished or won.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഞ്ചി - Sanchi ;സഞ്ചിയിലാക്കുക - Sanchiyilaakkuka | Sanchiyilakkuka ;ചാക്ക് - Chaakku | Chakku ;ചേളാകം - Chelaakam | Chelakam ;വിരൂപമായ കിഴവി - Viroopamaaya Kizhavi | Viroopamaya Kizhavi ;സ്യൂനം - Syoonam ;