The act of saturating, or the state of being saturating; complete penetration or impregnation.
- The act or process of saturating.
- The condition of being saturated.
- The condition of being full to or beyond satisfaction; satiety.
- Physics A state of a ferromagnetic substance in which an increase in applied magnetic field strength does not produce an increase in magnetization.
- Chemistry The state of a compound or solution that is fully saturated.
- Meteorology A condition in which air at a specific temperature contains all the water vapor it can hold; 100 percent relative humidity.
- Vividness of hue; degree of difference from a gray of the same lightness or brightness. Also called intensity. See Table at color.
- Intensive shelling or bombing of a military target to achieve total destruction.
- The flooding of a market with all of a commodity that consumers can purchase.