The act of providing with a seat or seats; as, the seating of an audience.
- The act of providing or furnishing with a seat or seats.
- The seats so provided or furnished: seating for 500.
- The arrangement of seats in a room, auditorium, or banquet hall: a theater that offers semicircular seating.
- The member or part on or within which another part is seated.
- Material for upholstering seats.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആവാസരംഗം - Aavaasaramgam | avasaramgam ;സങ്കേതം - Sanketham ;പദവി - Padhavi ;ആധാരം - Aadhaaram | adharam ;ഹർമ്യം - Harmyam ;ഇരുന്നാലും - Irunnaalum | Irunnalum ;