One who tumbles; one who plays tricks by various motions of the body; an acrobat.
- One that tumbles, especially an acrobat or gymnast.
- A drinking glass, originally with a rounded bottom.
- A flat-bottomed glass having no handle, foot, or stem.
- The contents of such a drinking glass.
- A toy made with a weighted rounded base so that it can rock over and then right itself.
- One of a breed of domestic pigeons characteristically tumbling or somersaulting in flight.
- A piece in a gunlock that forces the hammer forward by action of the mainspring.
- The part in a lock that releases the bolt when moved by a key.
- The drum of a clothes dryer.
- A tumbling box.
- A projecting piece on a revolving or rocking part in a mechanism that transmits motion to the part it engages.
- The rocking frame that moves a gear into place in a selective transmission, as in an automobile.