- A space, as in a driveway, permitting the turning around of a vehicle.
- The act or an instance of turning about and facing or moving in the opposite direction; a reversal: Stock prices fell in the morning but rallied in a dramatic afternoon turnaround.
- A shift or change in opinion, loyalty, or allegiance.
- The process of or time needed for loading, unloading, and servicing a ship, airplane, or other vehicle.
- The process of or time needed for performing a task, especially receiving, completing, and returning an assignment.