Offensive to the sight; contrary to beauty; being of disagreeable or loathsome aspect; unsightly; repulsive; deformed.
- Displeasing to the eye; unsightly.
- Repulsive or offensive; objectionable: an ugly remark.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. Rude: Don't be ugly with me.
- New England Unmanageable. Used of animals, especially cows or horses.
- Morally reprehensible; bad.
- Threatening or ominous: ugly black clouds.
- Likely to cause embarrassment or trouble: "Public opinion in both nations could take an ugly turn” ( George R. Packard).
- Marked by or inclined to anger or bad feelings; disagreeable: an ugly temper; an ugly scene.
- Informal One that is ugly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവലക്ഷണമായ - Avalakshanamaaya | Avalakshanamaya ;മ്ലച്ഛേമായ - Mlachchemaaya | Mlachchemaya ;വൈകൃത - Vaikrutha ;അസുഖപ്രദമായ - Asukhapradhamaaya | Asukhapradhamaya ;അശ്രീകരം - Ashreekaram ;മോശമായ - Moshamaaya | Moshamaya ;