Defiled with dirt; foul; nasty; filthy; not clean or pure; serving to defile; as, dirty hands; dirty water; a dirty white.
- Soiled, as with dirt; unclean.
- Spreading dirt; polluting: The air near the foundry was always dirty.
- Apt to soil with dirt or grime: a dirty job at the garage.
- Contaminated with bacteria or other infectious microorganisms.
- Squalid or filthy; run-down: dirty slums.
- Obscene or indecent: dirty movies; a dirty joke.
- Malicious or scandalous: a dirty lie.
- Unethical or corrupt; sordid: dirty politics.
- Not sportsmanlike: dirty players; a dirty fighter.
- Acquired by illicit or improper means: dirty money.
- Slang Possessing or using illegal drugs.
- Unpleasant or distasteful; thankless: Laying off workers is the dirty part of this job.
- Extremely unfortunate or regrettable: a dirty shame.
- Expressing disapproval or hostility: gave us a dirty look.
- Not bright and clear in color; somewhat dull or drab. Often used in combination: dirty-blonde hair; dirty-green walls.
- Producing a very great amount of long-lived radioactive fallout. Used of nuclear weapons.
- Stormy; rough: dirty weather.
- To make soiled.
- To stain or tarnish with dishonor.
- To become soiled.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രിപ്രം - Ripram ;വൃത്തികെട്ട - Vruththiketta | Vruthiketta ;മലിന - Malina ;പങ്കിലമായ - Pankilamaaya | Pankilamaya ;പങ്കി - Panki ;അശുദ്ധമായ - Ashuddhamaaya | Ashudhamaya ;