Growing, or having the power of growing, as plants; capable of vegetating.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of plants or their growth.
- Biology Of, relating to, or capable of growth.
- Biology Of, relating to, or functioning in processes such as growth or nutrition rather than sexual reproduction.
- Biology Of or relating to asexual reproduction, such as fission or budding.
- Spending much time sitting or lying down; physically inactive.
- Medicine Of or relating to an impaired level of brain function in which a person responds to certain sensory stimuli but demonstrates no cognitive function.