Arising by birth; having an origin; born.
- Existing in or belonging to one by nature; innate: native ability.
- Being such by birth or origin: a native Scot.
- Being one's own because of the place or circumstances of one's birth: our native land.
- Originating, growing, or produced in a certain place or region; indigenous: a plant native to Asia.
- Being a member of the original inhabitants of a particular place.
- Of, belonging to, or characteristic of such inhabitants: native dress; the native diet of Polynesia.
- Occurring in nature pure or uncombined with other substances: native copper.
- Natural; unaffected: native beauty.
- Archaic Closely related, as by birth or race.
- Biochemistry Of or relating to the naturally occurring conformation of a macromolecule, such as a protein.
- One born in or connected with a place by birth: a native of Scotland now living in the United States.
- One of the original inhabitants or lifelong residents of a place.
- An animal or plant that originated in a particular place or region.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഹജമായ - Sahajamaaya | Sahajamaya ;ദേശവാസികളെ കുറിച്ചുള്ള - Dheshavaasikale Kurichulla | Dheshavasikale Kurichulla ;നാട്ടുകാരന് - Naattukaaran | Nattukaran ;ദേശവാസികളെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള - Dheshavaasikalekkurichulla | Dheshavasikalekkurichulla ;നൈസർഗ്ഗികമായ - Naisarggikamaaya | Naisarggikamaya ;അന്തര്ജ്ജാതമായ - Antharjjaathamaaya | Antharjjathamaya ;