Sale of goods by the piece or large quantity, as distinguished from retail.
- The sale of goods in large quantities, as for resale by a retailer.
- Of, relating to, or engaged in the sale of goods in large quantities for resale: a wholesale produce market; wholesale goods; wholesale prices.
- Made or accomplished extensively and indiscriminately; blanket: wholesale destruction.
- In large bulk or quantity.
- Extensively; indiscriminately.
- To sell in large quantities for resale.
- To engage in wholesale selling.
- To be sold wholesale.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൊത്തപ്പടി വ്യാപാരം - Moththappadi Vyaapaaram | Mothappadi Vyaparam ;സാട്ട - Saatta | Satta ;മൊത്തപ്പടി വ്യാപാരം - Moththappadi Vyaapaaram | Mothappadi Vyaparam ;മൊത്തവ്യാപാരം - Moththavyaapaaram | Mothavyaparam ;മൊത്തവ്യാപാരി - Moththavyaapaari | Mothavyapari ;കലമേനി - Kalameni ;