Sale of goods by the piece or large quantity, as distinguished from retail.
- The sale of goods in large quantities, as for resale by a retailer.
- Of, relating to, or engaged in the sale of goods in large quantities for resale: a wholesale produce market; wholesale goods; wholesale prices.
- Made or accomplished extensively and indiscriminately; blanket: wholesale destruction.
- In large bulk or quantity.
- Extensively; indiscriminately.
- To sell in large quantities for resale.
- To engage in wholesale selling.
- To be sold wholesale.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമസ്ത - Samastha ;മൊത്തക്കച്ചവടക്കാരൻ - Moththakkachavadakkaaran | Mothakkachavadakkaran ;മൊത്തവ്യാപാരം - Moththavyaapaaram | Mothavyaparam ;മൊത്തപ്പടി വ്യാപാരം - Moththappadi Vyaapaaram | Mothappadi Vyaparam ;സകല - Sakala ;അഖില - Akhila ;