Of or pertaining to commerce; carrying on or occupied with commerce or trade; mercantile; as, commercial advantages; commercial relations.
- Of or relating to commerce: a commercial loan; a commercial attaché.
- Engaged in commerce: a commercial trucker.
- Involved in work that is intended for the mass market: a commercial artist.
- Of, relating to, or being goods, often unrefined, produced and distributed in large quantities for use by industry.
- Having profit as a chief aim: a commercial book, not a scholarly tome.
- Sponsored by an advertiser or supported by advertising: commercial television.
- A paid advertisement on television or radio.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാണിജ്യ വിഷയകമായ - Vaanijya Vishayakamaaya | Vanijya Vishayakamaya ;വ്യാപാരസംബന്ധമായ - Vyaapaarasambandhamaaya | Vyaparasambandhamaya ;വ്യാപാരം - Vyaapaaram | Vyaparam ;വാണിജ്യത്തിലേര്പ്പെട്ട - Vaanijyaththilerppetta | Vanijyathilerppetta ;കച്ചവടം - Kachavadam ;വാണിജ്യം - Vaanijyam | Vanijyam ;