Immediately; without delay; at once; as, he was killed outright.
- Without reservation or qualification; openly: finally responded outright to the question.
- Completely and entirely; wholly: denied the charges outright.
- At once; straightway: were killed outright in the crash.
- Without additional payments owing, constraints, or stipulations: owns the property outright.
- Presented without reservation; unqualified: an outright gift.
- Complete; total: outright victory.
- Thoroughgoing; out-and-out: outright viciousness; an outright coward.
- Made without constraints, stipulations, or additional payments owed: outright sale of the property.
- Archaic Moving straight onward.