Immediately; without delay; at once; as, he was killed outright.
- Without reservation or qualification; openly: finally responded outright to the question.
- Completely and entirely; wholly: denied the charges outright.
- At once; straightway: were killed outright in the crash.
- Without additional payments owing, constraints, or stipulations: owns the property outright.
- Presented without reservation; unqualified: an outright gift.
- Complete; total: outright victory.
- Thoroughgoing; out-and-out: outright viciousness; an outright coward.
- Made without constraints, stipulations, or additional payments owed: outright sale of the property.
- Archaic Moving straight onward.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നേരേ - Nere ;മുഴവനുമായ - Muzhavanumaaya | Muzhavanumaya ;തുറന്നമനസ്സോടെ - Thurannamanassode ;തത്ക്ഷണം - Thathkshanam ;പെട്ടെന്ന് - Pettennu ;വ്യക്തമായും മുഴുവനായും - Vyakthamaayum Muzhuvanaayum | Vyakthamayum Muzhuvanayum ;