To move to and fro with a quick, jerking motion; to bend rapidly, or with a wavering motion, from side to side; to wag; to squirm; to wriggle; as, the dog wiggles his tail; the tadpole wiggles in the water.
- To move back and forth with quick irregular motions: The gelatin wiggled on the plate.
- To move or proceed with a twisting or turning motion; wriggle: wiggled restlessly in her chair; wiggled through the crowd.
- To insinuate or extricate oneself by sly or subtle means: wiggled out of a social engagement.
- To cause to move back and forth with quick irregular motions: wiggle a loose tooth.
- To make (one's way, for example) by or as if by wiggling: The pitcher wiggled his way out of a jam.
- A wiggling movement or course.
- get a wiggle on Slang To hurry or hurry up.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വേച്ചുവേച്ചു പോവുക - Vechuvechu Povuka ;ഭാര്യ - Bhaarya | Bharya ;പുളയുക - Pulayuka ;പിടക്കുക - Pidakkuka ;വശങ്ങളിലോട്ട് ആടുക - Vashangalilottu Aaduka | Vashangalilottu aduka ;വേച്ചുവേച്ചു പോവുക - Vechuvechu Povuka ;