A narrow passage; especially a walk or passage in a garden or park, bordered by rows of trees or bushes; a bordered way.
- A narrow street or passageway between or behind city buildings.
- A path between flower beds or trees in a garden or park.
- Sports A straight narrow course or track, especially a bowling alley.
- Sports Either of the parallel lanes at the sides of a tennis court, which widen the inbounds area for doubles play.
- up (one's) alley Informal Compatible with one's interests or qualifications: an assignment that is right up your alley.
- Games A large playing marble, often used as the shooter.