By the length; in a line with the length; lengthwise.
- Over the length of: walked along the path.
- On a line or course parallel and close to; continuously beside: rowed along the shore; the trees along the avenue.
- In accordance with: The committee split along party lines over the issue.
- Forward; onward: We drove along, admiring the view. Farther along, we passed a hitchhiker.
- As a companion: Bring your friend along.
- In accompaniment or association; together: packed an atlas along with other books. See Usage Note at together.
- With one; at hand: Luckily, I had my camera along. Our guests should be along soon.
- Informal Advanced to some degree: getting along in years.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരറ്റം മുതൽ മറ്റേ അറ്റം വരെ - Orattam Muthal Matte Attam Vare ;നീളെ - Neele ;ഒന്നിച്ച് - Onnichu ;ഒപ്പം - Oppam ;അതിലൂടെ - Athiloode ;മുമ്പോട്ട് - Mumpottu ;