An agreement; a covenant; a promise.
- At, near, or belonging to the front or forepart; fore: the forward section of the aircraft.
- Located ahead or in advance: kept her eye on the forward horizon.
- Going, tending, or moving toward a position in front: a forward plunge down a flight of stairs.
- Sports Advancing toward an opponent's goal.
- Moving in a prescribed direction or order for normal use: forward rolling of the cassette tape.
- Ardently inclined; eager.
- Lacking restraint or modesty; presumptuous or bold: a forward child.
- Being ahead of current economic, political, or technological trends; progressive: a forward concept.
- Deviating radically from convention or tradition; extreme.
- Exceptionally advanced; precocious.
- Of, relating to, or done in preparation for the future: bidding on forward contracts for corn.
- Toward or tending to the front; frontward: step forward.
- Into consideration: put forward a new proposal.
- In or toward the future: looking forward to seeing you.
- In the prescribed direction or sequence for normal use: rolled the tape forward.
- In an advanced position or a configuration registering a future time: set the clock forward.
- At or to a different time; earlier or later: moved the appointment forward, from Friday to Thursday.
- Sports A player in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey, who is part of the forward line of the offense.
- Sports The position played by such a person.
- To send on to a subsequent destination or address. See Synonyms at send1.
- To help advance; promote. See Synonyms at advance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുന്നോട്ട് - Munnottu ;സന്നദ്ധമായ - Sannaddhamaaya | Sannadhamaya ;തുറന്നടിച്ച - Thurannadicha ;മുമ്പിലുള്ള - Mumpilulla ;പ്രാമുഖ്യത്തിലേക്ക് - Praamukhyaththilekku | Pramukhyathilekku ;അറ്റത്തേയ്ക്ക് - Attaththeykku | Attatheykku ;