In company or association with respect to place or time; as, to live together in one house; to live together in the same age; they walked together to the town.
- In or into a single group, mass, or place: We gather together.
- In or into contact: The cars crashed together. She mixed the chemicals together.
- In association with or in relationship to one another; mutually or reciprocally: getting along together.
- By joint or cooperative effort: We ironed the entire load of clothes together.
- Regarded collectively; in total: She is worth more than all of us together. Considered together, the proposals made little sense.
- In or into a unified structure or arrangement: put the food processor together.
- Simultaneously: The bells rang out together.
- In harmony or accord: We stand together on this issue.
- Informal Into an effective, coherent condition: Get yourself together.
- Slang Emotionally stable and effective in performance: She's really together.
- Slang In tune with what is going on; hip.
- get Slang To unify and harmonize one's resources so as to perform with maximal effectiveness.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒത്ത് - ഒത്ത് ;സഹിതം - Sahitham ;ഇടതടവില്ലാതെ - Idathadavillaathe | Idathadavillathe ;ഒപ്പം - Oppam ;ഒരിടത്തുതന്നെ - Oridaththuthanne | Oridathuthanne ;സഹ - Saha ;