The common gourd (plant or fruit).
- An annual vine (Lagenaria siceraria) having white flowers and smooth, large, hard-shelled gourds. Also called bottle gourd, white-flowered gourd.
- A tropical American tree (Crescentia cujete) bearing hard-shelled, gourdlike fruits on the trunk and main branches. Also called calabash tree.
- Any of certain similar or related plants.
- The fruit of any of these plants.
- A utensil or container made from the dried, hollowed-out shell of any of these fruits.
- A smoking pipe with a curved stem and a large bowl made from the shell of a gourd.