Any perennial woody plant of considerable size (usually over twenty feet high) and growing with a single trunk.
- A perennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown.
- A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size.
- Something, such as a clothes tree, that resembles a tree in form.
- A wooden beam, post, stake, or bar used as part of a framework or structure.
- A saddletree.
- A diagram that has branches in descending lines showing relationships as of hierarchy or lineage: a family tree; a telephone tree.
- Computer Science A structure for organizing or classifying data in which every item can be traced to a single origin through a unique path.
- Archaic A gallows.
- Archaic The cross on which Jesus was crucified.
- To force up a tree: Dogs treed the raccoon.
- Informal To force into a difficult position; corner.
- To supply with trees: treed the field with oaks.
- To stretch (a shoe or boot) onto a shoetree.
- up a tree Informal In a situation of great difficulty or perplexity; helpless.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ക്ഷിതിരൂഹം - Kshithirooham ;പര്ണ്ണി - Parnni ;മസ്തകാഖ്യം - Masthakaakhyam | Masthakakhyam ;കുഠാരു - Kudaaru | Kudaru ;പാദപം - Paadhapam | Padhapam ;നഗം - Nagam ;