Resembling a hair; fine; minute; very slender; having minute tubes or interspaces; having very small bore; as, the capillary vessels of animals and plants.
- Relating to or resembling a hair; fine and slender.
- Having a very small internal diameter: a capillary tube.
- Anatomy Of or relating to the capillaries.
- Physics Of or relating to capillarity.
- Anatomy One of the minute blood vessels that connect arterioles and venules. These blood vessels form an intricate network throughout the body for the interchange of various substances, such as oxygen and carbon dioxide, between blood and tissue cells.
- A tube with a very small internal diameter.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രോമം പോലെ നേര്ത്ത - Romam Pole Nerththa | Romam Pole Nertha ;സൂക്ഷ്മതവാഹിനി - Sookshmathavaahini | Sookshmathavahini ;തൊപ്പി - Thoppi ;സൂക്ഷ്മതന്തുവായ - Sookshmathanthuvaaya | Sookshmathanthuvaya ;കേശാകാരതന്തു - Keshaakaarathanthu | Keshakarathanthu ;മുനമ്പ് - Munampu ;