A military man serving on horseback; a knight.
- A gallant or chivalrous man, especially one serving as escort to a woman of high social position; a gentleman.
- A mounted soldier; a knight.
- A supporter of Charles I of England in his struggles against Parliament. Also called Royalist.
- Showing arrogant or offhand disregard; dismissive: a cavalier attitude toward the suffering of others.
- Carefree and nonchalant; jaunty.
- Of or relating to a group of 17th-century English poets associated with the court of Charles I.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുതിരപ്പടായാളി - Kuthirappadaayaali | Kuthirappadayali ;പ്രസന്നനായ - Prasannanaaya | Prasannanaya ;ആയുധം ധരിച്ച അശ്വാരൂഢന് - Aayudham Dharicha Ashvaarooddan | ayudham Dharicha Ashvarooddan ;ഓജസ്വിയായ - Ojasviyaaya | Ojaswiyaya ;ഗർവ്വിഷ്ഠനായ - Garvvishdanaaya | Garvvishdanaya ;ഗര്വ്വിഷ്ഠനായ - Garvvishdanaaya | Garvvishdanaya ;