One confined to the bed by sickness.
- A facility, often associated with a hospital or medical school, that is devoted to the diagnosis and care of outpatients.
- A medical establishment run by several specialists working in cooperation and sharing the same facilities.
- A group session offering counsel or instruction in a particular field or activity: a vocational clinic; a tennis clinic.
- A seminar or meeting of physicians and medical students in which medical instruction is conducted in the presence of the patient, as at the bedside.
- A place where such instruction occurs.
- A class or lecture of medical instruction conducted in this manner.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നഴ്സിംഗ് ഹോം - Nazhsimgu Hom ;ചികിത്സാശാലയിലെ വൈദ്യപരിശീലനം - Chikithsaashaalayile Vaidhyaparisheelanam | Chikithsashalayile Vaidhyaparisheelanam ;പ്രയോഗിക വൈദ്യശിക്ഷണം - Prayogika Vaidhyashikshanam ;ചികിത്സാലയം - Chikithsaalayam | Chikithsalayam ;ചിക്താലയം - Chikthaalayam | Chikthalayam ;