Suffixes denoting course or direction to; motion or tendency toward; as in backward, or backwards; toward, or towards, etc.
- A division of a city or town, especially an electoral district, for administrative and representative purposes.
- A district of some English and Scottish counties corresponding roughly to the hundred or the wapentake.
- A room in a hospital usually holding six or more patients.
- A division in a hospital for the care of a particular group of patients: a maternity ward.
- One of the divisions of a penal institution, such as a prison.
- An open court or area of a castle or fortification enclosed by walls.
- Law A minor or incompetent person placed under the care or protection of a guardian or court.
- A person under the protection or care of another.
- The state of being under guard; custody.
- The act of guarding or protecting; guardianship.
- A means of protection; a defense.
- A defensive movement or attitude, especially in fencing; a guard.
- The projecting ridge of a lock or keyhole that prevents the turning of a key other than the proper one.
- The notch cut into a key that corresponds to such a ridge.
- To guard; protect.
- ward off To turn aside; parry: ward off an opponent's blows.
- ward off To try to prevent; avert: took vitamins to ward off head colds.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രോഗീപാലനവുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട - Rogeepaalanavumaayi Bandhappetta | Rogeepalanavumayi Bandhappetta ;വിലക്കുക - Vilakkuka ;ആശുപത്രി വിഭാഗവുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട - Aashupathri Vibhaagavumaayi Bandhappetta | ashupathri Vibhagavumayi Bandhappetta ;പാറാവു നില്ക്കുക - Paaraavu Nilkkuka | Paravu Nilkkuka ;ആശ്രിതന് - Aashrithan | ashrithan ;യുദ്ധം - Yuddham | Yudham ;