Capable of existing in harmony; congruous; suitable; not repugnant; -- usually followed by with.
- Capable of existing or performing in harmonious, agreeable, or congenial combination with another or others: compatible family relationships.
- Capable of orderly, efficient integration and operation with other elements in a system with no modification or conversion required.
- Capable of forming a chemically or biochemically stable system.
- Of or relating to a television system in which color broadcasts can be received in black and white by sets incapable of color reception.
- Medicine Capable of being grafted, transfused, or transplanted from one individual to another without rejection: compatible blood.
- A device, such as a computer or computer software, that can be integrated into or used with another device or system of its type.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുരൂപമായ - Anuroopamaaya | Anuroopamaya ;ഇണങ്ങി ജീവിക്കുന്ന - Inangi Jeevikkunna ;യഥാരൂപി - Yathaaroopi | Yatharoopi ;അനുഗുണമായ - Anugunamaaya | Anugunamaya ;പൊരുത്തമുള്ള - Poruththamulla | Poruthamulla ;യഥാതഥം - Yathaathatham | Yathathatham ;