Not compatible; so differing as to be incapable of harmonious combination or coexistence; inconsistent in thought or being; irreconcilably disagreeing; as, persons of incompatible tempers; incompatible colors, desires, ambition.
- Incapable of associating or blending or of being associated or blended because of disharmony, incongruity, or antagonism: incompatible views on religion.
- Impossible to be held simultaneously by one person: the incompatible offices of prosecutor and judge.
- Logic That cannot be simultaneously true; mutually exclusive.
- Medicine Producing an undesirable effect when used in combination with a particular substance: a medication that is incompatible with alcohol.
- Medicine Not immunologically compatible: incompatible blood types.
- One that is incompatible.