Gathered into a ball or a mass; collected together; concentrated; as, conglomerate rays of light.
- To form or gather into a mass or whole.
- To form into or merge with a corporate conglomerate.
- To cause to form into a mass or whole.
- A corporation made up of a number of different companies that operate in diversified fields.
- A collected heterogeneous mass; a cluster: a city-suburban conglomerate; a conglomerate of color, passion, and artistry.
- Geology A rock consisting of pebbles and gravel embedded in cement.
- Gathered into a mass; clustered.
- Geology Made up of loosely cemented heterogeneous material.